The World Anti-Doping Agency’s mission is to lead a collaborative worldwide movement for doping-free sport
A world where all athletes can compete in a doping-free sporting environment.
- We are the guardian of the values and spirit inherent in the Code.
- We are impartial, objective, balanced and transparent.
- We observe the highest ethical standards and avoid improper influences or conflicts of interests that would undermine our independent and unbiased judgment.
- We develop policies, procedures and practices that reflect justice, equity and integrity.
- We govern and manage in accordance with the values and spirit of the Code.
- We are accountable to our funding bodies, while maintaining appropriate independence from undue influence.
- We respect the rights and integrity of clean athletes.
- We conduct business professionally.
- We develop innovative and practical solutions to assist with stakeholder Code implementation and compliance.
- We benchmark off and apply best practice standards to all our activities.
For more visit the WADA website.